For Std 8th & 9th
|For SSC Board - Regular Batches||For CBSE Board - Regular Batches|
|Semi English and English-Medium||CBSE Board|
|Morning Batch & Evening Batch Options are available||available.
Morning Batch & Evening Batch Options are available
|Subject: - Maths, Science, English or All Subjects||Subject: Maths, Science, English or All Subjects|
|Course from June to March||Course from April|
|Topic wise test series available||Topic wise test series available|
|Terminal Exam: September-October||Terminal Exam|
|Final exam & Regular Week Test||Final exam & Regular Week Test|
|Daily 2 Hrs of Lectures||Daily 2 Hrs of Lectures|
For SSC (10th class
|Schedule of Vacation cum Regular Batch|
|First lecture will be for guidance on Teaching, Learning and Study methods|
|Subjects: - Maths, Science, English or All Subject|
|3 Hrs of Daily Schedule|
|Well designed lectures will cover the syllabus before 15th December|
|The portion of each and every subject is completed during the vacation|
|Every topic is done up to perfection|
|It is more beneficial to the students to use the time available to him/her for self study|
|Batches are available|
Bhange All Clear Test Series
1. The Bhange Test Series is a full syllabus preliminary test series for STD X & XII (Sci) students conducted from December to February every year.
2. It consists of 3 rounds of tests for std X & for Std XII (Sci)
3. Bhange Academy is executed with a process involving o Test Conduction o Paper Assessment & Moderation o Paper Discussion o Doubt Clearing
4. The paper assessment & moderation is conducted by experienced subject Heads & Board level moderators.
5. The paper discussion & doubt clearing sessions are conducted by Experts after papers are submitted to students.
6. Students are well benefited by test series with the end results of improved paper writing skills & time management during Board exam.